Re: Europa-List: RR Up-Date #15 Meetings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RR Up-Date #15 Meetings
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:17:22

Bill, Jeff & All,
I just got off the phone with RR and have negotiated the room down to
$25.00 per use. So here's the deal. Friday night dinner for all that
can make it at 6:pm. We can stay in the meeting room for free and
introduce everyone.
Saturday morning breakfast at say 8:30 AM. Once again for those that
just came in we can give them their name tags and have them
introduced.  We can then move onto the tech stuff and take as much
time as needed. Once again anyone can leave anytime. That should get
everyone to the flight line sometime between 10:30A and noon.
We can take our time weather providing and fly, talk or if necessary
move into the pilots lounge area or even on the porch. It will be like
a free style cruse. ;o)
We can all meet at 5 to 5:30 for supper and have the room again to
cover any ground anyone feels we missed out on. Once again... your
choice. If the evening weather turned out to be exceptional... chances
are I would want to head back to the birds on the field. The most the
room could cost for all 3 times if chosen to use it would be $50. Now
thats a deal!

It's time to put this to bed so once again give me a yea or nay and
we'll get er done.

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush