Re: Europa-List: Cold start problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cold start problems
From: Lisbet og Gert Dalgaard <lgds@post6.tele.dk>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:25:54
Hi Karl
Be sure that your battery have enough power!
Even a miner drop in battery-capacity will result in starting problems.

The battery must be in good condition and be well charged.
Regards Gert / OY-GDS / Mono / 914

Den 14/08/2010 kl. 10.27 skrev Robert C Harrison:

> Hi! Karl
> I=92m no particular authority but all the Rotax documentation I=92ve
seen is to start with the throttle completely shut. This ensures the
carbs are on the correct settings for the start mode. Mine will not
start or even try until I pull the throttle to absolutely Zero. If it
won=92t start then probably the idle jets need resetting but where you
commence doing that will need you to research the procedure.