RE: Europa-List: Cold start problems

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cold start problems
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:27:35
Hi! Karl
I'm no particular authority but all the Rotax documentation I've seen is to
start with the throttle completely shut. This ensures the carbs are on the
correct settings for the start mode. Mine will not start or even try until I
pull the throttle to absolutely Zero. If it won't start then probably the
idle jets need resetting but where you commence doing that will need you to
research the procedure.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

  _____