RE: Europa-List: Voltage reading of 25V

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Voltage reading of 25V
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 03:40:15

Thank you for spending so much time on my problem=2C Gary. I will try and m
ake the suggested measurements. I have another little problem in that I can
't find my documentation. I will have a good search tomorrow=2C and maybe g
et it off the internet.

The unit is a EIS 2000=2C installed around 2000. It never gave a problem. J
udging by the symptons it looks like a loose connection or broken wire. It
would also explain why it is acting up especially when the engine is runnin
g with a little vibration.

The EIS cable with multipin connector ends in a box on the front of the fir
ewall=2C so access should be no problem. The old battery cables=2C which we
re actually new Perihelion

4 gauge aluminum =2C were completely removed=2C and I made up two new very
short leads from the same material.

Cheers=2C   Karl