Re: Europa-List: Re: ELSA saga continues

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: ELSA saga continues
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:00:09
Ira,
It seems that some folks just do not get it.  They have no medical, so
they see they can fly under the LSA guidelines.  So they call the FAA
and EAA, and they are told correctly, if you want to fly under the LSA
pilot rules, the MG must meet LSA guidelines, which is correct, however,
they can't get it through their head that the glider rating frees them
---From the LSA bonds.

Go figure.
Bud