Re: Europa-List: Re: ELSA saga continues

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: ELSA saga continues
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:38:52

On Jul 26, 2010, at 10:16 AM, Terry Seaver (terrys) wrote:

> I don't have anything I could send you right now, but it there is
> interest in this we could look at getting some pics and a
> description a
> little later.

They would be much appreciated Terry, particularly if your set up
facilitates a switch between motorglider and regular...BTW, now that
you have wings long and short, and shared ownership to boot, how do
you find the process of "wing switching" to have evolved?...i.e.,

- Logged hours...%'age as MG, and %'age w/ shorties (?)

- Are "switches" between longs and shorts made seasonally, or
whimsically?

Fred