RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 fliers with tufnol strips in place of cables

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 fliers with tufnol strips in place of cables
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:17:12
Then maybe if going the wire-guide route, the guide strips should then be
eliminated, safe to say (as did Troy and Mike)?
The tolerances back there are so tight with the strips, I find it hard to
think that everything will stay put over time.
The fake fuselage top has been fitted, effectively securing the position of
the upper H support.
Keeping slitted eyes on it almost every day now so far :)   Will re-check
its position every time the top is clecoed back into place.

Thanks for all your responses so far!
Greg

  _____