RE: Europa-List: europa trailer height ?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: europa trailer height ?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:30:14

Congratulations Luc.  But why do you want to complicate life and put the tr
ailer inside a trailer ? Not to mention the expense.

The mono trailer is very well designed and has a low profile. What contamin
ants are there on the road ?

The owner would know the trailer hitch size. It is most likely 50mm=2C whic
h means a 1 7/8th inch ball is fine.

Regards=2C   Karl