Europa-List: europa trailer height ?

Subject: Europa-List: europa trailer height ?
From: Luc Michaud <rambug@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:52:42
Greetings everyone,

GREAT NEWS !  I am indeed acquiring N202Y, as Canada's MD-RA has given a
green light for its import into Canada.

I now need to get my Europa shipped from Georgia to Montreal, which is about
20 hours drive away.

I have uship.com proposals to put the Europa monowheel trailer into an
enclosed "car trailer", which has an internal dimension of 6'3", to get it
---From GA to the Canadian border.

Is this high enough ?

Are there any recommended extra straps to add to the Europa trailer to make
sure nothing falls off ?

What is the weight of the Europa trailer ?

What size trailer hitch ball is supported on the Europa trailer ?

Anything else I should be worried about ?

Regards,

Luc

P.S.: I decided it was better not to use the Europa trailer directly to
ferry the airplane, as it is in an unknown state, and that I do not have
proper registrations for it yet.  Also I am trying to avoid having road
contaminants damaging the airplane.