RE: Europa-List: Relay to act as kill switch

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Relay to act as kill switch
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:46:53

>Just make sure the switch is sufficiently latched against inadvertent use.
For God sakes, yes!!

>So, we should learn from that. If it is good enough for a Saturn V, it
ought to be good enough for an Europa. I like the idea >of ripping the fuel
tank on final, and getting all gas out before "touching" the landing spot.
"ATC, we have a problem..."

I think I just left matronics and turned on comedy central.
You could be a stand-up comic too, along with all your other skills  :)
Maybe with a little more work, and a rocket, we could get our little Europas
to fly us to the moon. I think that would make a great doth spot. Anyone
want to go first?