RE: Europa-List: Relay to act as kill switch

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Relay to act as kill switch
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:27:21

Just keep it simple.

Of course you have to attach a red "for emergency use only" label to the
rope and brief your passengers not to pull on it while asking "what is this
for" when your are circling his home vilage. If you want to be fancy you cat
attach a small parachute to the battery. This has the additional advantage
that you can test the system overhead your airfield and it won't cost you a
new battery.

Frans

_______________________________________

In keeping it simple, it is getting complex....and jovial. Maybe it's the
fatigue of late night, and the mood is right.

I am feeling somewhat fatigued myself, so to contribute to the comedy, here
is my addition.

Explosions can put out fires. Why not attatch a small thermonuclear device
in the back, with a rope connected to the trigger. Then when things go bad,
the explosion 'fixes' everything...and no chance of pain. Also, this way,
there is nothing left to fall out of the sky, but little pieces of glass and
...ok one heavy engine, but that is all. Too jovial you say? All right,
maybe I am a little too fatigued, and maybe a little light-headed
too.........time to sleep and all will be better. Tomorrow will be back to
business on the list

   Greg