Europa-List: FS: Middle Tennessee Airstrip with home/hangar and more!

Subject: Europa-List: FS: Middle Tennessee Airstrip with home/hangar and more!
From: Ratherfly <longmeadowfarm@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:39:30

Always trying to play to a new crowd, I got to thinking. Who would be interested
(besides every day Cessna Pilots) in living in a home with it's own airstrip.

Dawned on me that someone who BUILD aircraft would love this place even more.
HUGE
60X90 hangar, attached to a 3000 sf contemporary home.

One could tinker and work on their airplane at all hours.

If you are interested in learning more, I have built a website for my friends to
showcase this property. It is, for sale by owner.

$539,000 for the home/hangar/airstrip that includes 21.15 acres of pristine
pilot
paradise.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: