Europa-List: ATTN: Dave Stanbridge

Subject: Europa-List: ATTN: Dave Stanbridge
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:47:41
Sir,
        I have just read a diatribe from faraway Tony Renshaw in OZ,
regarding a transaction on his credit card. The gist is that he has been
charged against his request for a series of purchases which he changed
during the exchange of messages.
        Tony is well-regarded by the Europa fraternity and he doubtless
feels he has been badly done by. Doubtless, too, Europa Aircraft somehow
believes it is carrying out company policy. (It may be that his messages
were not acted upon at a rate he expected).
        Whatever the reason, my feeling is that it's one man against a
monolith when credit card transactions are performed. Each of us is one
person - and that breeds discontent with the monolith.
        I would appreciate your taking a few minutes (out of what must be a
very busy life) to search for a middle ground as quickly as possible - make
whatever change is possible, and then defend your case, showing what the
company has done to reach a reasonable conclusion. If that were to take
place, I'm sure Tony would be assuaged and the rest of us confirmed in the
belief that there are no more tragedies to befall the finest small aircraft
in the sky. I'm sure the group would welcome your message as to the outcome
- I know I would.
        May Europa continue strong and respected.

Fergus Kyle
Europa A064
90% done, 90% to go