Re: Europa-List: Re: Realistic price for 914F3?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Realistic price for 914F3?
From: Ralph K. Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:22:33

Marcel,
This most likely won't be of much help, but having said that...
I have a brand new, still pickled 914 that was purchased from CPS in
California 10/20/2004 that CPS says I should be asking $25,000 for OBO.
I will be putting it and everything else back on Barnstormers web site
in the next few days.

Ralph

On 6/1/2010 10:41 AM, zwakie wrote:
> -->  Europa-List message posted by: "zwakie"<mz@cariama.nl>
>
> Thanks to all that gave advise and things to be careful about. One more
> question,
if someone would be answer this one, I think I have some realistic ground
to base my decision on:

> How would the price of an engine that has only run on AVGAS relate to one that
only took unleaded fuel, is it in the region of 1/3rd, one half, 2/3rds?