Re: Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard..........cont'd
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:08:47
Tony=0Abuy a pair of Fred Klein's, they are the best imho. Fred?=0AGraham
=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom: Tony Renshaw <tonyr
enshaw268@gmail.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Tuesday, 1 Jun
e, 2010 9:33:57=0ASubject: Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transact
 Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>=0A=0AGidday, again,=0AI have asked
, days ago, for a price on a set of wing to fuse fairings. Not much point h
aving "shelf stock" if you don't reply to people that want to buy parts !!!
=0AAny heads up on a Europa  e-mail address that guarantees a reply, even a
utomated like mature websites/e-mail handlers? =0AI air these grievances to
 attempt to inspire pressure to build on Europa to lift its game, and treat
 us better. I have an Aussie mate that wants simple hardware componentry to
 complete his kit after losing a lot of it through recent events, parts he
could have easily bought from other suppliers. His loyalty to Europa, at a
financial cost to him,  has been met by the ignoring of his e-mail requests
 to clarify costs/charges, but, like me, he has been told that his parts ha
ve been packaged.......which......like me, means he is probably up for anot
her charge. I think we should act like union members and threaten our emplo
yer to the removal of our services until they respect us and treat us appro