Re: Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard..........cont'd
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:33:46
Fred=0AIt should be relatively easy to make the front part of the fairings,
 (and you're right about the postage hassle, )=0AWhen they made the master
plugs they did it on the aircraft using pottery clay, cheap and easy to get
. They laid up the moulds straight onto the damp clay.=0ASo just mould to a
 pleasing shape radius increasing slowly from the front to mate with your r
ear sections. Should be easy Tony !;-)=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A_____________
___________________=0AFrom: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>=0ATo: europ
a-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Tuesday, 1 June, 2010 18:02:29=0ASubject: Re:
Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard........
..cont'd=0A=0A=0A=0AOn Jun 1, 2010, at 2:08 AM, GRAHAM SINGLETON wrote:=0A
=0ATony=0A>buy a pair of Fred Klein's, they are the best imho. Fred?=0A>Gra
ham=0A>=0AGraham...such an endorsement from such a respected and impeccable
 source is most gratifying...thank you.=0A=0ATony and I have exchanged emai
ls...=0A=0AAn issue with my fairings is that they are designed to replace t
he portion of the stock fairing aft of the spar...i.e., they are designed t
o augment, not replace entirely, the stock fairings. =0A=0AMy assumptions a
nd criteria when making my molds included first, that I wanted make it easy
 to add to a completed aircraft; second, I wanted to keep it as simple as p
ossible and focus on the portion of the wing/fuselage intersection which wo
uld benefit, and third, I wanted to keep them small enough to ship economic
ally; I believe the upper fairing is about 140 cm long; the lower is 95 cm
long, so they fit in a box which can go priority airmail.=0A=0AIf my own in
stallation was not complete, I suppose I'd think about incorporating the st
ock fairing into a master mold...but come to think about it, that would get