Re: Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Making Unauthorised Transactions on my Visacard..........cont'd
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:02:29

On Jun 1, 2010, at 2:08 AM, GRAHAM SINGLETON wrote:

> Tony
> buy a pair of Fred Klein's, they are the best imho. Fred?
> Graham

Graham...such an endorsement from such a respected and impeccable
source is most gratifying...thank you.

Tony and I have exchanged emails...

An issue with my fairings is that they are designed to replace the
portion of the stock fairing aft of the spar...i.e., they are designed
to augment, not replace entirely, the stock fairings.

My assumptions and criteria when making my molds included first, that
I wanted make it easy to add to a completed aircraft; second, I wanted
to keep it as simple as possible and focus on the portion of the wing/
fuselage intersection which would benefit, and third, I wanted to keep
them small enough to ship economically; I believe the upper fairing is
about 140 cm long; the lower is 95 cm long, so they fit in a box which
can go priority airmail.

If my own installation was not complete, I suppose I'd think about
incorporating the stock fairing into a master mold...but come to think
about it, that would get a bit dicey re: intellectual property rights.

Fred