Re: Europa-List: Skin wrinkling outside fuel fill

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Skin wrinkling outside fuel fill
From: A B Milne <milneab@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:05:31

My first had the problem which I cured by cutting the filler
moulding-to-fuselage strap.  I deduced that the problem was caused by the
fuel tank distorting.   Be patient - it took several months for the skin to
iron itself out to the original.

The strap was not fitted on my second Europa and I made sure there was a gap
between the hard sections of the filling line within each hose section.
There is no sign of skin distartion nearly two years after completion.

G CEYK