RE: Europa-List: Europa Company Spares support

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Company Spares support
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 08:54:45

Hi Martin,

They don't appear to have their act together yet regarding online ordering,
following the introduction of a new stock control system. Although it is far
---From convenient for someone in the USA, telephone contact seems the best
bet. This was also the case when Roger and John were handling spares supply.
As with most companies, the more direct feedback we give them, good and bad,
the better chance that they will respond to our needs.

Regards

Brian