Europa-List: Europa Company Spares support

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Company Spares support
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:52:16
There have been a number of complaints regarding the supply of spares from
the factory of late so I thought you might be interested in my experience.
Yesterday afternoon I spotted that one of the rubber tubes connecting the
carbs to the plenum chamber on my 912S was cracked. I phoned Europa late
afternoon and two new rubber tubes arrived in the mail at 10 o'clock today.

Can't get better than that!  Clearly, if they have the part they work hard
to ship as soon as possible.

Brian Davies