Re: Europa-List: Day VMC only

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Day VMC only
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:01:03

Pete,

An excellent question.  I've never run into a situation where I could
not fly my plane, other than posted TFR's, but then they apply to all
aircraft.  Maybe in some of the busier Class B airspace, but I tend to
stay away from those places, anyway.  I've never had a problem in class
C airspace and I can't easily reach class A, though I know those who
have, with ATC clearence.  I'll bet FAA.gov (?) would be able to answer
your question...

Jeff