Re: Europa-List: Day VMC only

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Day VMC only
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:54:03
Hi Pete,

I have flown my Europa in the US IFR system quite a lot and I am not aware
of any Victor Airways that are excluded for home built aircraft.

I find it intriguing that I am processed in the system exactly the same as a
747 Heavy.

I am still waiting for that ATC Radio call that says "Europa N378PJ, slow
speed to maintain spacing for LearJet ahead of you."    Oh well, I can only
wish....

I was once over the top of Class B airspace listening to ATC and heard them
refer to me as "Type unknown, appears to be a high performance single"....
but I still waiting for that elusive slow down for a LearJet call.

Cheers,  Paul