Re: Europa-List: Re: Electronic Mind Needed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Electronic Mind Needed
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:48:41

Frans,
I understand what you are saying about the +B & C connections... good
points, but keep in mind my bird has been flying perfectly in it's
current wiring form for over 200 hours. Just recent has this trouble
come out.
I will be changing the C wire direct to the battery.

Thanks,
Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush