Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa parts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa parts
From: ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:29:14

On the other hand I ordered a set of matco Master cylinders and part of a speed
kit at Christmas and both were delivered the first week of January,
 No complaints here,
Ivor

> I ordered a pair of throttle cables for my Europa Tri gear from Europa (UK)
> nearly
1 month ago!!!!

> I am still waiting for them is anyone else having supply problems.
>
> Kevin
> G-ODJG
>
> > [b]
>
> Yes - I ordered quite a few bits before Christmas - most arrived on time (but
they sent the wrong springs) except for 8 brake pads & rivets (I ordered two
complete sets - 4 for me and 4 for a friend with a Europa) and the die set.
After
many excuses the brake pads arrived about 2 weeks ago - instead  of 8 they
sent 6 - no die set. Eventually the extra 2 arrived plus the die set a week
later.

> Total of 5 telephone calls and two emails - they were very apologetic and put
it down to a reorganization of the spares dept and problems with suppliers.