Europa-List: Re: Europa parts

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa parts
From: bmoorhouse <barrymoorhouse@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 04:29:03

[quote="kevinmarie@blueyonder."]Hi

I ordered a pair of throttle cables for my Europa Tri gear from Europa (UK)
nearly
1 month ago!!!!

I am still waiting for them is anyone else having supply problems.

Kevin
G-ODJG

> [b]

Yes - I ordered quite a few bits before Christmas - most arrived on time (but
they
sent the wrong springs) except for 8 brake pads & rivets (I ordered two complete
sets - 4 for me and 4 for a friend with a Europa) and the die set. After
many excuses the brake pads arrived about 2 weeks ago - instead  of 8 they sent
6 - no die set. Eventually the extra 2 arrived plus the die set a week later.

Total of 5 telephone calls and two emails - they were very apologetic and put it
down to a reorganization of the spares dept and problems with suppliers.

They debited my card for everything before Christmas - I am not a happy bunny.

--------
Barry Moorhouse
G-JHYS Trigear XS
Rotax 914 UL