Europa-List: aircraft data on club website

Subject: Europa-List: aircraft data on club website
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:58:44

I didn't get the update of aircraft data on the website automated
before I handed all the Membership Secretary work over to Brian
Davies. Since he doesn't have the tools to do the job easily, the
"hours flown" and "under construction" pages have been getting very
out-of-date.

Brian has twisted my arm to do a manual update and I hope those pages
now reflect the much-appreciated input that everyone has been giving
Brian. This was also by way of a prod to remind me that the automatic
updating should really be implented some time this century, and I
will try to get it done Real Soon Now (c).

Please let me or Brian know if you have better data than that now
shown on those pages.

in friendship

Rowland