Europa-List: Ampreg

Subject: Europa-List: Ampreg
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 05:49:18

You may already be aware that Ampreg 20 is no longer produced and the
replacement
is Ampreg21. (I was not !)
I spoke to Martin Armstrong  at Gurit (Ne SP Systems) who was very helpful and
informative, it appears that Ampreg 21 is almost indistinguishable in
performance
and rather more user-friendly in health and safety handling terms than Ampreg
20.
Attached is a Health and Safety datasheet for Ampreg he sent me and a note on
crystalisation.
I have also spoken to Europa and they confirmed that Ampreg 21 is now the
standard
item.

Incidentally Martin Armstrong was happy for me to pass on his contact details if
anyone wants advice on Ampreg.

Martin Amstrong
Composite technologist
Gurit (UK)