Re: Europa-List: wheel removal

Subject: Re: Europa-List: wheel removal
From: danny shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:14:49
Remi,
          Yes, I agree with you, a bit of "common sense" would be nice
especially in my case.

My first annual is due on the 22/03/10, due to the fact that I can't fly
in the summer from June to October be course  I have a seasonal business
I have only managed to do 26hrs. Obviously the bearings don't need
greasing, but my inspector insists on going by "the book" :-( .

Cheers Danny G-ceri
Ps  remember this is aviation they have to make it hard for us !!!