RE: Europa-List: Re: Diesel Europa tri-gear MG?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Diesel Europa tri-gear MG?
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:59:06
If you are talking a trade off of baggage for fuel, and you run the 1470 lb
MTOW that some of the non UK builders are running
then you could add another 60kg (possibly more depending on empty weight) of
fuel in the baggage bay, just have to watch the
CofG is ok, which would about double your fuel load, which based on your 3
gph would give you about 12hrs endurance, question is
would you want to go that long without being able to stretch the legs.