Re: Europa-List: Lifting the Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lifting the Europa
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 21:20:42
Folks,

I just wanted to thank everyone that replied on the above subject. In
the short term I used an engine hoist and nylon webbing lashed around
the two upper members of the landing gear/engine mount frame that
protrude through the firewall. I worked fine. Long term though I want
one of the jacks like the one Bob Borger has on his build page. I think
I can adapt it for my Classic. Thanks again for this great forum.
Troy
Plane finished, waiting better weather and a bit more stick time for
first flight.