RE: Europa-List: Diesel Europa tri-gear MG?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Diesel Europa tri-gear MG?
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 09:59:22
I would suggest you have a look at the MGL EFIS panels, which will give you
the IFR, autopilot gear you need, at a great price compared to most of the
others. The Smart 1.5l turbo diesel comes in at 95hp, which is about the
same as the rotax engines, fuel consumption runs to about 5 litres an hours

good luck, sounds like a good project.

craig