Re: Europa-List: Cowling with no access doors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cowling with no access doors
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:57:19

On Nov 18, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Raimo Toivio wrote:

> She also with her easily removable access doorless cowling is cute
> like a virgin, isnt she?   ; ~~ ))

Very cute...and I'm making my cowls from Alex's molds to house my
mighty Subaru which I should have in about 10 days.

I notice your NACA inlet...I've been thinking of doing the same thing
to provide combustion air...the air filter will be just about dead
center below where your inlet is...but I'm scratching my head on how
to construct air box / inlet interface w/ the upper cowl being
removable.

For what purpose is your NACA inlet?

Fred