Re: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:08:32

Raimo,

Very informative post...thank you.

I've experienced the very thing your twin axles can handle. On a
Sunday afternoon, 100 miles from Nowhere, I shredded a trailer tire
after the wheel bearing failed while towing a glider. With no
available service for repairs, I was able to continue at reduced
speed, all the way home with 2 axles and 3 wheels...my glider was,
however, much lighter weight than our XSs.

I also like your floor and multiple signs, reflectors, etc. to protect
your ship.

Fred

--
believed to be clean.