Re: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:11:33
Fred

Yes. That is an original factory trailer and I bought it from Germany
almost as unused.
BTW it=B4s price was just 100 euros - do not ask why.

I made some mods like those wing cradles and what=B4s most important,
a second axle. I think that is a must like an insurance! It is quite
usual to see a trailer beside road
and it has lost one tire and a serious accident has followed.

I asked myself what will happen to my Europa omboard on the trailer and
such a thing happen?

We have dual filters, accus, ignitions, radios etc. to make our day -
trailer w 2nd axle was the 1st in my safety list.
As we know - road traffic to and from the airport is dangerous and the
most riskiest part of flying...

Later I add also a full floor to prevent shit, sand, mud and water to
spoil my plane when trailering it.
Attached a photo - maybe the floor is visible.

Raimo OH-XRT