Re: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:07:58
Sean,

I replaced the rubber straps with solid massive wood. So the wings are
almost fixed when in trailer. The shape of the wooden blocks is copied
---From the wings and they were covered by self adhesive carpet tape. What
is important I wrap the wings (the section which is in the cradle)
before loading them to the trailer by sling (kitchen?) film. That
prevents very effective all the rubbing (check photo "Ryanair").

Raimo OH-XRT