Re: Europa-List: Add name to spread sheet Oshkosh attendees

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Add name to spread sheet Oshkosh attendees
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:13:51
Hi Dave,

Would it be easier for you to leave it with someone at Oshkosh for me ?  If
so, my hanger partner, Denny Moore volunteers with custom parking with the
Chapter 18 guys.  If you ask anyone one of the flight line marshal's they
will tell where he is. They have a small hut right on the flight line.  A
couple of other names you can ask for would be Jeff Point, Eric Whyte, Ken
Whyte or Gert Vandersan.  Any of those guys would see that it is passed onto
me.

Paul