Europa-List: Re: 914 Slight Hesitation going Full Throttle?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 914 Slight Hesitation going Full Throttle?
From: darinh <gerns25@netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:06:35

Bob,

The big hesitation was no doubt my Bell intercooler as I could remove it and the
problem would go away and then install it and the problem would come right back.
So it was definitely my intercooler.  I know these work when installed as
designed but if you reread my post you will see that I modified it to fit my
installation which I think changed the air flow characteristics through the
intercooler
just enough to be a problem.  I think they are great intercoolers and
work well when installed as per design.

--------
Darin Hawkes
Series 7