RE: Europa-List: Re: 914 Slight Hesitation going Full Throttle?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: 914 Slight Hesitation going Full Throttle?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:01:17

Hi! Darin
I have a Bell Intercooler fitted to my 914 and have no hesitation
whatsoever.
I can't point you to a cure for your problem but it looks like it wasn't
the intercooler at least.
Do you slam the throttle wide open or advance it more deliberately? It
just may be temporarily flooding the intakes.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG