Re: Europa-List: Third Annual Europa Fly in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Third Annual Europa Fly in
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:59:06
Gents,

I have confirmed lodge reservations for the Third Annual Europa Fly-
in.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Now I need to get this pesky throttle problem cleared up so I can
continue to fly off the 40 hours.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208