Europa-List: Third Annual Europa Fly in

Subject: Europa-List: Third Annual Europa Fly in
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:29:31
Third Annual Europa Fly in

Hail all Europaphiles

That time of year approaches again !!  The second Annual Europa Fly-in will
be held on the weekend of September 19 & 20, 2009 at Rough River State
Park.  For those who haven=92t attended before, Rough River is part of the
Kentucky State Park system with its own airport (2I3), camping facilities
and a lodge, which is walking distance from the airport.  The lodge has bot
rooms and cabin style accommodation.

Rough River offers walking trails, fishing, beach, golfing and a large
marina that has rental craft of all sizes available.

The Conventions Manager of the Rough River Resort ( Leighanne Logsdon ) is
holding a block of rooms for the Europa fly in until the 19th of June, so
for those who have not booked yet, let them know that you are part of this
event and they will make one of these rooms available to you.  I would
encourage everyone to take advantage of the block reservations as once
Leighanne releases them to the general public  they will be booked up
quickly

For reservations call 800-325-1713.

http://parks.ky.gov/resortparks/rr/
http://www.airnav.com/airport/2I3

Please let me or Jeff know if you are contemplating attending.  It would
help us better plan the event if we had an approximate headcount.

Jeff & Paul

Paul can be contacted on paul.the.aviator@gmail.com and Jeff can be
contacted on topglock@cox.net