RE: Europa-List: Aileron deflections

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aileron deflections
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:59:11

Hi Bud=2C

Thank you for the advice. I am almost there. I didn't have to shave the wei
ghts=2C and the ailerons are in balance. More adjustments will be necessary
 after paint=2C but I left holes and=2C as you suggest=2C I can add more we
ight behind the lead . At the moment I can't tell the difference between le
ft and right=2C and up and down. When the left aileron is neutral=2C the ri
ght one is slightly up. So I extend the inboard pushrd=2C and the aileron m
oves up even more. Maybe it will make more sense tomorrow. Time for a beer.

Regards=2C   Karl