Re: Europa-List: Fuel System Vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel System Vents
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:11:41

Be my guest.

Just consider the refueling problem.
One solution is to refuel through a long pipe /hose,
which goes to the bottom of the tank preventing to formulate any air tasks to
make
those "burbs".

I will later show pic of my refueling system which eliminates some

- enviromental hazards (flooding)
- health problems (fuel gases when refueling with canisters)
- inconvenience (full canisters are heavy and you need even three of them)
- slow refueling (because of breathing problems)
- risk of flaming (mostly I assume)
- unprofessional look of the filling process (by canisters like ultra pilots)

Raimo OH-XRT