Re: Europa-List: Fuel System Vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel System Vents
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:49:24

Phil

I am sure you have got some answers but here is mine (aproximately):

1) 50 mm /2"
2) 25mm /1"
3) 50 mm /2"
4) almost nothing because I made S-shape to meet my standard of upholstery.

If you need exact dimensions let me please know.

If I did those lines (particularly tank breathing) again, I would made a larger
diameter line.
That is because when refueling, fuel would like to come out from tubing and that
is not fun.
Later I have learnt to listen it is "breathing" and stop before flooding (then
it is breathing like a dying elephant) but any way refueling takes time.

Later I have constructed a refueling automat but that is an other story.

Raimo OH-XRT from Finland