Europa-List: Europa XS Motorglider Trigear Stage 1 ~ 3 70 % done for

Subject: Europa-List: Europa XS Motorglider Trigear Stage 1 ~ 3 70 % done for
From: Thomas Scherer <thomas@scherer.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 07:35:48
With heavy heart I have to sell my partly built Europa XS MG Kit, Stages
1,2,3.

All flying surfaces are done (need filling and sanding).

Standing on Trigear

Top not yet bonded on

One wing (Carbon) done, one wing to build.

Cockpit module bonded in

Doors on Fuselage-top with shootbolt mechanism done.

All parts neccessary available (including tinted windows).

In my guess you'd need 1 year of build-time and an engine of your choice
to produce the finest travelling machine available.

Located near Berlin, Germany.

Asking price 20 % under factory new.

Contact me offlist at Thomas@Scherer.com

Sincerely,