RE: Europa-List: The Europa Club Membership Subs Reminder

Subject: RE: Europa-List: The Europa Club Membership Subs Reminder
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:32:50

>Can't remember if I pay this yearly to the club by direct debit.
>Please could youcheck your records and let me know if I'm in arreas

Dari - in Brian's absence (I hope he's enjoying himself on the
Scottish tour at present, and isn't encountering any thunderstorms
like the one I landed just ahead of this afternoon at EGBJ!) I will
step in here, as I had access to the latest data just recently for a
small bug fix.

You pay by Standing Order (the Club is not big enough to be allowed
to do Direct Debits) and your payment on 2009-04-01 covers you to
2010-03-31. Unless you do something to stop it, your payments and
your membership will continue as long as there is credit in the
account servicing the SO.

regards

Rowland