Re: Europa-List: The Europa Club Membership Subs Reminder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Europa Club Membership Subs Reminder
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:26:00
Dear Brian

I tried 2 times if I remember rightly a couple of months back and I belived
 I had correctly made the payment.

Now I have tried a couple of times more and filled in the updating part but
 got lost twice in trying to pay.

I am too tired to play about any more; my credit card details are athe same
 as before on Visa, valid to 10/09.

Please try to take the due payment on this info.

JR (Bob) Gowing Kit 327 in Oz