Re: Europa-List: The Europa Club Membership Subs Reminder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Europa Club Membership Subs Reminder
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:28:32

>I have just sent out reminders to all members who have failed to pay
>their subs this year.  Unfortunately, I included about 100 members
>who have already paid!
>
>Please accept my apology for this

And a further apology from Rowland, who feels at least partly
responsible for this.

Brian had asked me to do some work on the membership database to
clear some minor bugs (the world at large keeps coming up with things
that I hadn't imagined might happen when I designed the system). I
had been a bit tardy on getting the upgrade back to him and so once
he got it he was rather working against the clock to get all pending
Club admin out of the way before setting off for points North.

regards

Rowland