RE: Europa-List: First engine run; what is normal?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First engine run; what is normal?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:40:09

Frans=2C

I am glad to hear that everything is falling into place nicely. You will be
 flying then this summer ?

About the run-in question: maybe the guys who went on the Rotax course coul
d shed some light on it. I understand that an airlock would be near the rad
iator or pump.

I wonder why the nosewheel shaft was so tight=2C unless it was secured with
 loctite.

Cheers=2C    Karl

> Date: Wed=2C 29 Apr 2009 13:42:39 +0200
> From: frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl