Re: Europa-List: Cleaning windshield - how to do it safely?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cleaning windshield - how to do it safely?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:48:31
Raimo,

I use the stuff recommended by LP Aero Plastics, the folks who make
the windows for Europa (at least here in the U.S. anyway).  Go to
their web site ( http://www.lpaero.com/ ) and click on the "Products"

tab.  =46rom there go to the "Accessories" section.  All their
recommended products are listed and available there.

I will also send a copy of their care and maintenance instructions
directly to you.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208