RE: Europa-List: Cleaning windshield - how to do it safely?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cleaning windshield - how to do it safely?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:20:40
Hi! Raimo
What mosquitos?  I thought they were helicopters !You said it was the
Finnish Air Force, anyway they took a liking to my bad meat !!
I use =93Clear View=94 Part No. AVL-CV-16   Http://www.avlab.com
<http://www.avlab.com/>
But I bought it at Oshkosh Airventure 2002 in an aerosol can and it is
still good for many years yet.
Be sure to use lots of soapy water to flush any grit / bugs away and dry
off first.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG